Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garage Door Opener Header Bracket

Doug Miller wrote:
In article .com, wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
In article . com,

wrote:

Come on now Rich, what are you saying about not using nails? Don't
you know Doug Miller has already spoken and said nails are the proper
way to do it? And we all know Doug knows everything and his word is
final The fact that you are in the business and disagree is
irrelevant LOL!

You're obviously still upset over discovering that I was right about grass
growing under maple trees.

No, I just think you believe you're God's gift to this newsgroup and a
know it all who, per the above, obviously doesn't.

Think what you like. It doesn't change the facts -- one of which is that grass
does grow under maple trees, your ridiculous assertions to the contrary
notwithstanding. Anyone with the ability to recognize a maple tree can see
this for himself; that category apparently does not include yourself. You're
obviously still smarting over having your ignorance pointed out publicly. Try
to get over it -- it's not healthy to carry that much resentment around.

--
Regards,

Look, moron, I gave you the last word on this in the other thread. And
now you are trying to start it up all over again here. Don't you
think people here have heard enough from you on this subject?

It's quite clear that whenever someone offers different advice, whether
it's garage doors or lawn problems, it's never good enough for you.
You think you are the single source for valid input in the newgroup.
Get over it.

As for the garage doors, I'm with Rich, because, unlike you, I think he
knows what he's talking about.