Posted to alt.home.repair
scottyo41

Default Bathroom Vent

LanceMan wrote:
Hi,
I have a bathroom vent in my masterbath that is approx 15 feet away
from the shower. Was wanting to know if this is adequate enough to
vent that warm moist air to the outside?

Thanks in advance,
Lance

any vent is better than nothing, If you can replace the switch with a
timer switch that will stay on for 15 min after your shower, even
better..I live in a high rental area and always wire the vent to the
light , so It's always on when the light is on...you wouldn't believe
how many mold problems I've dealt with because the tenant doesn't use
the vent...personally, I think the quality of those bath vents is way
less than the price..scott