Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc
Ken Smith

Default How to stop Piracy?

In article ,
Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
[...]
and there are no records breeches at any ISPs right now.

If there were how would you know?

I think some smart people may be able to find a hint or two in the
headers. Also you have made many posts. I wouldn't ever want to bet that
someone who made it their job to do so couldn't find me.

Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 05:41:17 GMT

forging knowledge