Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc
Roy L. Fuchs

Default How to stop Piracy?

On Mon, 22 May 2006 04:48:36 +0000 (UTC), (Don
Klipstein) Gave us:

In article , Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
On Sun, 21 May 2006 15:07:35 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

On Sun, 21 May 2006 19:34:30 GMT, Roy L. Fuchs
wrote:

Since none of you "know" who I am, your remarks are lacking a real
basis for worry.

---
Are you saying that you're unfindable?

By well over 99.9% of the readers here... yes.

If I needed to be unfindable, I would need to be unfindable even to the
top fraction of .1% of whever could be reading here! Including foreign
espionage agencies providing free hookers to employees of your ISP and
employees who have any involvement with your payments to your ISP for
example... And if you own your ISP, then either you or someone fronting
for you is traceable! Are you sure that none of your front office
staffers are fallable for 34-24-34 toned women in close-fitting sleeveless
strapless black or red or white dresses or in catsuits of whatever color
or pattern or for well-toned men in swimwear or catsuits or whatever
athletic wear or dress clothing or for someone with a case of beer or
someone with a 600V 15A MOSFET or IGBT with 200 pF or less input
capacitance or 40 nanosecond or less fall time or a 3-watt LED that
produces 300 lumens?

You won't be getting a job with SNL any time soon.