Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc
Keith

Default How to stop Piracy?

On Sun, 21 May 2006 15:07:35 -0500, John Fields wrote:

On Sun, 21 May 2006 19:34:30 GMT, Roy L. Fuchs
wrote:

Since none of you "know" who I am, your remarks are lacking a real
basis for worry.

---
Are you saying that you're unfindable?
---

Nothing was said, so even "need to know" has not been compromised.

---
You don't understand. Here's an excerpt from the post in question:

"The NSA just got done approving our IP encryptors, among other
products. We are the glue that holds the communications realm of
this great nations defenses together."

Now, let's assume I'm a bad guy and I want to do whatever I can to
try to bring this country down, OK?

Your post has just given me a target and a point of contact, where
had you posted nothing, or something innocuous, I'd have neither.

Like when I was in the USAF I used to work on the AN
something-or-other RADAR, and we were told that if we got into
conversations with people and they asked us what we did, a good
answer would be to tell them we were cooks, in order to side-step
the whole issue.

Exactly. BrownMatter is a cook. *Maybe* he fetched coffee for the
PHBs.

--
Keith