Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
MikeMandaville

Default Harbor Freight order takers

Kevin Gallimore wrote:

I just bought a Gibson guitar two days ago. When I got it home, I
found out that it was made in China.

Gibson or Epiphone?

Well, Kevin, here it is, if you want to have a good laugh:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....1188390 78857

I mentioned about the laugh because historically, anyway, Best Buy has
been known to offer guitars which are not worth the powder to blow them
up with, to borrow a phrase from a childhood friend of mine, and don't
ask me how I know! Of course, for the cheapest of the cheap, a weak
neck-to-body joint is always the problem. There simply needs to be a
"critical mass" of wood in that area. The lesson was worth the price
which I pais for it back in those days, though. I know better now.