Posted to alt.home.repair
Gary Niskanen

Default Dishwasher

Check the line to the garbage disposal and or air gap.

Secondly clean the machine by running tang, the powdered kind, through it
use it just like dishwasher soap.

"Starcraft82" wrote in message
We have a 3 year old Kenmore/Whirlpool dishwasher that has started leaving
crud all over the dishes (more on the top rack than bottom). I have
checked that the sprayers are clean, the drain line from the dishwasher is
clean, the water supply is good and it seems to fill to the heater coil.
I haven't found any way to clean any filters or traps that may be inside
the motor/pump housing. Any suggestions? Thanks.