Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,soc.culture.german
Andy Hall

Default Proving compliance with Building Regulations

On Sun, 21 May 2006 16:21:28 +0100, wrote
(in article ):

In uk.legal Andy Hall wrote:
Who in a hundred years will even know about the 'Millenium Dome'
but will instead marvel at Koeln Cathedral and even climb the many
steps to hear the bells ring at first hand and then after their
ears have recovered wander into that marvellous bar Frueh am Dom
to enjoy several glasses of koelsch.

Which they continue to bring until you say stop....

Mind you, they need to since they are so small...... :-)

I'm planning to go there on Tuesday.....

Good! Please post some photos or put them on a website somewhere.

"und fliesst der Rhein"... superb view from the top of the catheral in
Cologne...

Genau...

might I suggest taking a train trip down to Switzerland along
the Rhine.... such an interesting journey viewing the river and the
towers..

I've done that many times - better than flying. I'm very impressed with
the ICE train - does 300kph between Koeln and Frankfurt AM. Smooth, Quiet,
Clean, On time.