Posted to alt.home.repair
bill

Default A/C vacuum pump

well, i did install the original system about 15 yrs ago. but all the
pieces were pre charged. two things- all these new parts (lines and
evap coil) are not precharged and i also dont want to just let the old
gas go up in the air. so...can i rent a pump?

On Sun, 21 May 2006 00:00:07 GMT, Al Moran
wrote:

On Sat, 20 May 2006 19:37:11 -0400, bill wrote:

thinking about replacing my 2.5 T a/c. the kits like from a/c direct
http://www.acdirect.com/index.php?so...5&keyword =ai
usually come with the condenser charged. but the evap and pipes need
to be evacuated. can I rent a vac pump? and also how would i remove
the old freon from exist system for recycle? thks bill

lmao. you are going to need a lot more than a vacum pump. You have no
clue what you are getting into do you?