Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Rich Grise

Default What is it? CXIV

On Fri, 12 May 2006 21:20:16 +0000, R.H. wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 May 2006 21:31:45 +0000, DoN. Nichols wrote:
According to R.H. :
This week's set has been posted:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

O.K. Posting from rec.crafts.metalworking as usual.

660) Electric eraser -- used by draftsmen. The collet chuck
at the bottom left of the image holds a long version of the
eraser found in normal pencils -- though likely a more
aggressive compound.

Actually, they're quite "mild" - typically white vinyl.

Yes, we used the white vinyl type most often, but occasionally we had to use
the gray abrassive type similar to erasers found on pens. There were also
red and green rubber erasers for those that preferred them. I forget the
name of it, but we also used a foul, toxic smelling liquid to erase some
drawings, I hated using that stuff.

This should have been an ObPuz. ;-)

ss

ss