Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

On Thu, 18 May 2006 08:53:50 -0500, Rex B
wrote:

Thank you for the suggestions Ed. I guess I won't bother with the urine
route (I have no idea where exactly you could find it around here anyhow)
but, I have been told that male human urine can be effective (the
testosterone content apparently) so that may be worth a try (my neighbour
has two grown boys so they should have a good supply . I doubt he would
go for the electric fence around his house (he also has young kids) although
I'm sure it would otherwise be successful. Anyhow, the coyotes in question
may have moved on or suffered some other more ominous fate as we have not
heard or seen them for several days now..........

I'm thinking electric fence, and dispensing of male urine, may not work
well together ;

Turkey baster.....

Gunner, cringing at the memory of a late night coon hunt many many
years ago, and peeing on a fence he didnt know was a hot one.

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33