Peter T. Keillor III

Default Leaves, leaves everywhere; how to fix my rake.

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:55:45 GMT, Don Bruder wrote:

In article ,
Peter T. Keillor III wrote:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:48:54 GMT, Don Bruder wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:56:04 -0500, Peter T. Keillor III
wrote:

My boys wanted a house with trees when we moved up here (Midland,
Michigan),

UP here? Chucle..Midland is Down There..flatlander!

snip

The local weather makes up for it by being grey for 6 mo. straight.

Aw, come on, Pete... Michigan weather ain't so bad. The key is getting
yourself *OUT* of the tri-cities area to someplace like Oscoda or maybe
Gaylord. Main idea is *GET AWAY* from the cities, most especially the
ones south of Houghton Lake that are overpacked with the walking dead
that haven't figured out they're corpses yet, and where everything gets
pounded and/or polluted into slop instead of staying nice and bright and
pretty.

Yeah, I don't mind the weather that much. The boys have learned to
snowboard, so it's off to Boyne or somewhere on the west side once in
a while.

Pete