Posted to uk.d-i-y
MARTINHOG

Default Baxi Solo 3 Boiler clicking relay after pump overrun

Hello, I have a problem with my Baxi Solo 3. The sysytem its self is
working correctly, the problem appears after the boiler shuts down;the
pump runs for another 10 minutes as it should, however when it is due
to switch off, the relay controlling the pump "pulses" around once per
second, this causes the pump to pulse, however the time between the
pulses slowly increases until it switches off properley after around 30
seconds.I am experienced in fault finding. I examined the PCB and
re-made a few dry joints, and did some cold checks around the pump
relay but with no success.I don't wont to buy a PCB !. All help is
appreciated.