Brian Lawson

Default LP tank valve removal UPDATE

Hey Beecrofter,

And leave the valve closed? Now that IS scary. The steam pressure
will kill him long before there is enough heat applied to loosen core.
Or the core loosening will cause the steam to blow it out!

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On 26 Nov 2003 15:07:50 -0800, (Beecrofter) wrote:

Serial # 19781010 wrote in message . ..
I realized last night there was still some liquid left in the tanks.
I bled that off, and left the valves open overnight.

You were lucky
Your arguement about it being 100% vapor sucks wind after leaving the
valves open overnight.
Next time before we read about pieces of you being found elsewhere
quit screwing around and fill the tanks with water.