Eastburn

Default Leaves, leaves everywhere; how to fix my rake.

Yup -
Been there had it done to me.

But on Kwajalein, the highest spot of nature was 6'.
highest spot of man was a 2 story concrete building.
The island (of the atoll of the same name) is 2500 NM south west of
Hawaii.
Our flood was the 1964 Good Friday earthquake in ALaska.
The tidal wave (sounds like tidal basin..) of 6' a.k.a. 2 M slammed into
us
hours after it smashed up the north coast of the Hawaiian islands.

Back to Tx - and the mid west - the general slope of land is 2'/mile.
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

"Peter T. Keillor III" wrote:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:56:23 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:56:04 -0500, Peter T. Keillor III
wrote:

My boys wanted a house with trees when we moved up here (Midland,
Michigan),

UP here? Chucle..Midland is Down There..flatlander!

Gunner

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus
ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Yeah, if you're a yooper, but from southeast Texas, it might as well
be the North Pole. And Midland isn't flat compared to the coastal
plain south of Houston. My mother took us to "Big Hill" when we were
kids. It was 15' high.

Pete