Posted to rec.woodworking
Leuf

Default NewsProxy (nfilter) Filter Settings?

On Fri, 19 May 2006 23:30:06 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Ed Bailen wrote:
By the time I got to the discussion of NewsProxy (nfilter), I had
already deleeted all of the trash that had been posted here. Did
anyone set up a filter for that guy,

Well, sort of. Do a Google Groups search for a post by me with the word
"TurdStorm" in the subject for more info.

Any idea why:

* drop lines:1

isn't working on this latest batch? I don't know why he switched to
forging it to this, it makes it easier to spot, but my filter isn't
working.

My newserver doesn't include NNTP-Posting-Host or Path in the overview
so I'm SOL. I emailed my ISP's tech support to see if they could add
it and after a few emails to get past the first line of defense to
someone who supposedly knows what they are talking about was told "we
don't control the servers" and to "email usenet". Uh huh. I'll
assume they meant they outsource it.

Is there a list someone of pay newsfeeds that do have these fields in
the overview?

-Leuf