Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik

Default Harbor Freight Pump??

"Rob Mills" wrote in
news:gNpbg.67959$IZ2.56363@dukeread07:

"Pete C." wrote in message

but it's a lot better keeping a $3 meter in the emergency kit in the
truck than a $350 Fluke meter.

Right! I have several analog and digital Simpson's plus that Radio
Shack digital that interfaces with PC, it's a nice meter, think it was
made by Fluke but still haven't found any reason to hook it to a PC
other than just curiosity.

You could use it to monitor home line voltage variations over time,see if
you're subjected to "brownouts".

The last HF meter I purchased was a little nicer (just a dab), had an
on/off switch separate from the selector switch and nicer (more
flexible) leads. RM~

That is the model pictured in the flyer I have;model # 90899 $2.99 on Jun
2,3,4

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik