Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster

Default Ladder stand-off?

Jim Alexander wrote:
"Stuart Noble" wrote in message

Haven't been following this but I've used this one for years

http://www.laddersrus.co.uk/eshop/product.php?xProd=334

and prefer the fact that you're not locating off just 2 points which, on
an uneven surface, I don't fancy.

except on an uneven surface there will only ever be two points of contact
and with that design the wall chooses where but with the Screwfix Superior
standoff the uneven points of contact are guaranteed to be 750mm apart.

I'd agree. Surely with "Laddersrus" you have the potential for getting a
high point along the length of the support, so it could rock side to
side. The Superior has two large pads which sit flat against the wall,
making it extremely stable.

David