Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Anyone save and sell their used junk inserts? (nm)

On Fri, 19 May 2006 04:41:39 GMT, Keith Marshall wrote:
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
How "junky" are we talking here? Would they be good enough for someone
like me that doesn't need pristine and is learning how to sharpen
tooling?

Some of the other drawers have quite a few used inserts, mostly TiN coated.
There are different types including a few round ones IIRC. Does that sound
like something you'd be interested in?

Hm. Maybe I'm better off just working with what I have instead of
inheriting another project. Thanks for the voice of reason, Keith.

Dave