Posted to alt.home.repair
sky

Default a true horror story

Wife And I, Left for, and had a wonderful time (two weeks) in Bar
Harbor Maine.

When returned, (2am, after 10hour drive through from LLBean) went to
put Lobster, fish, and other items in fridge, but couldn't.

When, whoever, (I'm prurrty sure it was me), pulled last gallon of tea
out of fridge for trip, bumped hi/lo switch, and it stopped right in
the middle.....effectively shutting off fridge.....It's a Wonder we
didn't have a fire.

The smell was indescribable......I hope none of you ever have to
experience that.

The switch is now taped in the lo position, unless in the dead of
summer.

BUT,...........Believe it or not, a good scrubbin', ( I stayed up till
4pm doin' damage control, talk about DOA ), A case of Arm&Hammer, and
one sear's frige deoderizer with coconut shells $8 US....It's smellin'
just like new, 5years later.... knock,knock.

I have a couple a more, but I'll let others join in.............Sky