Posted to alt.home.repair
Rob Mills

Default Harbor Freight Pump??

"Don Young" wrote in message

don't be too surprised if you find that you can't pump water as cheaply

as your water company can.

I have several neighbors who have been pumping and have done so at quite a
savings and they don't water as much as my wife does.The city just
hiked my sewer usage tax from $20 a month to $40 a month and that is based
on the amount of water used so I'm going to give it a try to cut the usage
tax and the water.
I'm convinced I can save $75 or more a month. There is plenty of water in
the lake (aprox 10 acres) as it is spring fed and stays up even during dry
times. RM~