Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
sheltech

Default Looking for electrical tubing

jeez... If I knew what it was really called I could do a proper search ,
buuuut
nnnnnnooooo ! . The stuff I want -and I know it's out there 'cause I saw
something made with it- is small tubing/conduit with electrical wire
running through
it , or fed through it . It just DOH !!! dawned on me that maybe the
approach is
the same as with normal-sized conduit and wiring . What I saw though, was
tubing about 3/32" dia. made into an attractive , medussa-like lighting
fixture/sculpture.

So... any refs for sources of such small tubing , either stainless ,
aluminum . And while we're at it ,
for small lighting supplies ,accessories , and etceteras ?.

Thanks gents ,

DS
http://www.sheltech.net
http://www.soundclick.com/darshelton