Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Young

Default Harbor Freight Pump??

"Rob Mills" wrote in message
news:m9abg.66217$IZ2.41088@dukeread07...

"Andy" wrote in message
ps.com...

a high quality unit, it does what I needed, for the lowest price

Thanks Andy, that's what I'm interested in. My wife is a serious gardner,
has flower beds all over the place, stands around with a hose in her hand
4
or 5 hours a day. Our last water bill was over $100 and we have had lots
of
rain during that billing cycle and it's not even gotten hot yet. I gotta
do
something besides putting her in a straight jacket, she scratches and
bites,
it would be tough getting her in it. :-)

It depends on relative utility rates and other costs, but don't be too
surprised if you find that you can't pump water as cheaply as your water
company can. A neighbor learned that with a gasoline powered pump and a well
many years ago.
Don Young