Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default Harbor Freight Pump??

Rob Mills wrote:
"Shopdog" wrote in message
news:5RSag.3456$RY2.2155@trnddc02...

Central machinery is not the greatest and personally I wouldn't buy

anything electric made under that name.

wrote in message

harbor freight is considered low quality

You guys got it right, I'm a dab leary. I was hoping to find someone who had
bought one. For the money they are asking I would be happy with 4 or 5 years
out of it.
They have a store a mile or so from the house so I've bought quite a bit
(paint guns, multimeters and etc) from them over the years but nothing
really elect/mechanical so have had no problems so far.
Thanks for your input, Rob Mills

PS, the little multimeter that they run on special for 3 or 4 bucks every
now and then is a real bang for the buck. I've checked it's accuracy
against some fairly expensive analog and digital meters and it's right on
the money. No tears lost when you bounce one off the concrete.

I suspect they get their stuff in many cases from the same factories in
China that make the fancy name brands.