Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Douglas Berry

Default HOme question

What's so funny about peace, love and "krp---"
posting the following on Thu, 18 May 2006 22:13:31 GMT iin
alt.atheism?
No, because everyone already KNOWS it's you. Remember when you sent your
denial as a forgery of Mark Bilbo, several hours before sending it through
your Verizon account? Then tried to make up a bunch of lies about
Greenwich time?

Davey you are a WHACK JOB!! An OBSESSED whack job!

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/altatheism.html

Truth hurts, Ken. And the truth is you are a pathetic failure of a
man, bested by everyone you've ever crossed paths with.
--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The belief in the Christian god... is an appalling nightmare. I reject
the notion that the whole universe was created by this kind of evil
creature who would create such a thing." - Anthony Flew, March 22, 2005