Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OFF-TOPIC How can I get into my stronbox? (Lost Keys)

Apologies accepted from both of you guys, Jeff and Christopher.

I guess you guys have much more posting experience than I do and I am
totally "green" about things of this nature.

You are correct. I have decided to just call around and find the
cheapest locksmith that make another key up for me.

What scared me off intitially was that some people I had talked to gave
me some prices which were much higher than what has been mentioned here
and I kinda just reacted.

It's not that I wanted to destroy the strongbox, It's just that I
didn't want to invest a lot of time and money getting into something
that basically amounts to a $20 fire retardant box.

I may play around with a paper clip and a narrow screwdriver as has
been suggested just for ****s and giggles but I am still gonna need
someone to make another key up.

Thanks guys, for all your help. I will post back with the final
results of this fiasco.... lol

Have a nice weekend!

LEESA (I)