Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Kirsty

Default For Kirsty

"Brian G" wrote in message
Problems with a Philips 28" flat screen TV.

Kirsty,

The problem turned out to be a small electronic panel in the set (not sure
which one) and a new, 'upgraded' one took its place.

The repair cost around £180 to carry out (parts and labour) - luckily for
us, this was covered by an extended insurance policy.

Brian G

Thanks for posting back, it's helpful to have an idea what the repair costs
might be. We haven't done anything with our TV yet, we might end up getting
a new one rather than paying to fix this one (no extended warranty on it
unfortunately!). I'm glad yours is working again anyway.

Thanks,
Kirsty.