DoN. Nichols

Default Leaves, leaves everywhere; how to fix my rake.

In article m,
Ken Sterling wrote:
On 24 Nov 2003 15:06:52 -0800, the renowned (Al 2)
wrote:

I don't have a suggestion on how to fix your rake but would suggest a
Stihl leaf blower. They work great.
Al

[ ... ]

Hundreds of years down the road, we'll probably *still* be doing the
same thing - - - ya'd think someone could come up with a *good*
pulverizer to turn them into dust and be done with them. Some of the
shredders aren't too bad, but ya still have to bring the leaves to the
shredder . Need something lawn tractor mounted that grinds them up
into nothing.

Nope -- what you want to do is spread the word that it is a good
substitute for tobacco -- or even better, marijuana, and do a
relatively poor attempt at protecting your "valuable resource". :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |