Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand

Default Interview for a machine shop position

On Thu, 18 May 2006 15:22:56 -0400, "Robin S." wrote:

P.S. Signs of a toolmaker: heavy drinking habit, arrogance, vulgarity,
healthy distaste for engineers, constantly dirty snot, intolerance of bright
lights, social ineptitude, inability to do any more than just less than the
required amount of work to complete a job, nervous ticks, jumpiness,
partial/complete deafness, having the compulsion to stare blankly at
everyone passing by, etc.

Bugger, I suppose that means I'm a toolmaker. And there I was thinking that I
was a professional electrical engineer, who grew into and got burned out by
computers and just wanted to make swarf as a hobby to keep his sanity.

Mark Rand
RTFM