Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Default What's it called?

wrote:
The solenoid activated jet of water idea is fine provided Rover (or is
it Scooby in the USA?) obligingly stands in the line of fire whenever
you want to train him. Also, I guess that you wouldn't want to soak
the inside of the house, so you could only train him when he was
outside.
A more versatile solution is the radio controlled high pitched
electronic 'whistle' that you fit to a dog's collar for training
purposes. The sound's frequency is too high to be detected by humans,
but dogs hate it. You still get to press a button so you're in
control,

I've seen some where a microphone on the device senses the dog's bark
and turns the "whistle" on for a brief blast.

Thinking that it might be a female dog made my mind go he

Q. What's the difference between a tramp and a bitch?

A. A tramp sleeps with every guy at the party; a bitch sleeps with every
guy except YOU.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia