Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Metal Man

Default Craftsman 6 Inch Lathe: Need Advice Hi_to_MMcCawley

Hi,
-
I don't do Usenet with my PC. Also haven't tried this link with my PC.
I do know if you want access to the .pdf link,
-
You will find the link in the FILES section.
-
The Group owner is a little slow, give it a day or two for him to
respond. In the input box tell him what model # of machine you have.
-
A Google search might provide a cache save for you to retrieve---haven't
tried it.
-
I don't know, does my WebTV browser have advantages over a PC? Hard to
believe. I only use my PC of stuff I can't access using my LBB (little
black box). I get no crap using this thing.
-
Take care now,
-
-+-
Kurt

-

Craftsman 6 Inch Lathe: Need Advice ‹Thanks guys›

Group: rec.crafts.metalworking Date: Wed, May 17, 2006, 8:24am (EDT-3)
From: (MMcCawley)
Can someone please post a direct link to the Mk2 .PDF Manual here? I was
unable to access it from the link provided above.
Thanks