Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interview for a machine shop position

Eric R Snow wrote:
Actually Jody, I'm more of a machinist than a businessman. I'm glad
that you are a step above me. Maybe you can give me some advice.
ERS

LOL...dude...take it easy. I never said I was above you. Heck...I
don't even know what skills you have in the metalworking industry. You
probably are above me with your skills. Don't take it so personal.
And don't read into everything that is typed. Your worse than my
girlfriend.

You started out on the wrong foot when you began typing in this thread
with your annoying sarcasm. What's with all of that? Everybody else
here has been kind enough to give me advice on this situation.

Some advice?...chill out. Life is too short.