Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA

Default OFF-TOPIC How can I get into my stronbox? (Lost Keys)

wrote:
Hi.. I have a metal STRONGBOX that I got at WalMart a few years back
for about $20 and have lost the key(s) to it. It has many important
documents inside including a little cash etc....

I am not going to buy into the debate of who you are or if your intent
is not pure,
BUT - if its a cheap box made by the million, the locksmith will be
able to look at it, reach to his key rack, and hand you one for $5.

If your mechanically challenged, hit it with an axe until it opens.

Andrew VK3BFA.