Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Would you pass by

wrote:
Will be interested in hearing on how well it works.

I can see that the plunge depth turret is exactly the same as my £200
CMT (DeWalt/Elu177 rebadged) router, and the side fence looks like it
would be interchangable.

My concern would be vibration levels and it's ability to cut smoothly
(and safely) with larger 1/2" bits.

I did buy a PowerG biscuit jointer when Netto did them for a tenner -
took that straight back as the slide was so badly made there was no
hope of cutting an accurate biscuit joint.

Even if it's reasonable performance for a short while, it's a bargain
at the price.

HAh! now you come to mention it, Netto thats where the PowerG brand came
from.

From memory I think these where going fo 13.99GBP a couple of months ago?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite