Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
The Reid

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

Following up to Adrian Tupper

The speed limit here is 30, sir. Did you not see the sign?

Never 'appens. Nowadays its a brown envelope with a NIP in it.
The operative kipping in the van doesnt even wave as you go by.

You could make the speedo misread by fitting the wrong wheels of
course. (I should say we are not talking swimwear here).

You'd only be kidding one person, of course.

with the Speedos? No, its obvious for all to see.
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site