Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default FS -- Clausing Lathe in Portland Oregon (0/1)

According to niteviewer :
For sale is a Clausing lathe not much history is known. The lathe has
no tailstock. Ways seem no be in good condition. It is 3 phase -- not
sure about voltage or motor rating.

Any reasonable offer will be considered. It is in a residential garage
right now. More photos can be made available for anyone wanting to see
more.

You should not attempt to post images (or any other binaries) to
any non-binary newsgroup. Many news servers simply discard binaries
except when posted to proper binary newsgroups (e.g. newsgroups with
"binaries" as part of the newsgroup name).

The *proper* way to do this is to place the photos on a web site
(if you don't have access to one, you can use the dropbox (visit
http://www.metalworking.com/ and click on the "about the dropbox" for
how to place the images -- and what rules apply to acceptable filenames.
Once the image is there, you can post your offer here with the URL of
wherever the image is to be found, and that way you will not be running
afoul of the newsgroup rules.

I must admit that I am interested in seeing those images, to
compare that lathe with my own Clausing.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564