Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Dan Brown DID NOT write The Da Vinci Code! [ VICTORY for Christians! ]

And it is a NOVEL - you know - just like SiFi - a story based in part on whatever.

This isn't a documentary. Not a single element has to be true.

What I see is a lot of steam about nothing.

Is your religion so weak that a Novel threatens it ? This isn't new stuff
it is just put together differently. These stories have been out
and written down for several thousand years.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
wrote:

Dan Brown DID NOT write The Da Vinci Code! [ VICTORY for Christians ! ]

Its a lousy read - I gave up in disgust and threw it across the room at
the point where the Harrison Ford hero with his Beautiful Companion
was fleeing on a friends Private Jet (with Mini Bar) this totally mad
French detective - really, its one dimensional total crap!

And you want to use it to argue Theology???????

Andrew VK3BFA.