Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default shop layout "planning" software, freeware?

According to Gunner :
On Wed, 17 May 2006 14:37:20 GMT, Lew Hartswick
wrote:

DoN. Nichols wrote:

[ ... ]

I'm "pretty sure" I've seen some device for removing Berdan primers,
that peirced the primer and then sort of "jacked" it out. A lever
sort of thing. Been a long time ago. Anyway where would you get
the replacements?
...lew...

RCBS made em for years. I think I loaned mine out years ago and it
never came back, come to think of it....

http://website.lineone.net/~da.cushman/berdandecap.html

http://www.dave-cushman.net/shot/rcb...tructions.html

http://www.surplusrifle.com/shooting...gpt3/index.asp

Need more? G

Nope! That should do it. I think that I'll see whether I can
find the RCBS tool as a nice year-round way to do the task. If not
that, then the multi-part hydraulic approach, which will lead to some
shop-work to make the ones needed to fit the existing cartridges. I
think that I already have the right size O-rings.

Thanks again,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564