Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OFF-TOPIC How can I get into my stronbox? (Lost Keys)

Well, thanks Jeff and Christopher for giving me the benifit of the
doubt. You guys have way too much time on your hands and your
imagination could be used much more constructivley.

"Sure sounds to me like you are asking how to get into that strongbox
without leaving signs of forced entry"

Well... I guess you don't read very well either. I mentioned in my
post I don't give a damn about whether or not the box is destroyed.
Sure, I want the contents to remain intact but I said nothing about
leaving no signs of forced entry.

I guess you want me to give you an itemized list of what's in the box
to see if it sounds legit (to you) before you will give me any respect.

Thanks so much for the people in here who took the post for what it's
worth without putting their own distorted "spin" on it like the two of
you did.

Thanks

LEESA (I)