Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fred R

Default Phase convertor variable capacitor - actually, I think thereis a way...

Christopher Tidy wrote:

I thought, what about a fake variable capacitor? In the form of a variac
and a fixed capacitor?

I tried it.

Heck Chris, based on what I have seen lately you should file for a
patent on that, especially with the closed-loop tuning.

Myself, I'm considering an application on "Method and Apparatus for
Wiping One's Own A** using the Non-Dominant Extremity". It would be just
as valid as some the extortionist .. sorry, I mean 'Intellectual
Property' ... firms are waving around.

--
Fred R
"It doesn't really take all kinds; there just *are* all kinds".