Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills

Default Alba STB Questions

mike wrote:

But the thread in digital-tv is totally different, starting with a
, and my answer, but not your question most of the posts are not
there in my newsreader, (Xnews - set to stop multiple xposts, but
allows 3)

Must be a quirk of your newsreader! In my newsreader (Outlook Express + the
Quotefix addon) the thread has 18 messages in uk.tech.digital-tv, starting
with my original question. Sixteen of them - again starting with my original
question - appear in uk.d-i-y. The two which don't appear are the result of
someone explicitly removing uk.d-i-y from the newsgroup list before
replying, and then someone else (me as it happens!) replying to that.
--
Cheers,
Roger