Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Louis Ohland

Default Experience with Grizzly H7506 Horizontal/Vertical Rotary IndexingTable with Chuck?

128 pounds. I'd be happy with a 6" table, but the H7506 has both a
chuck AND a T-slot table.

Grizzly can't tell me what the maximum load is for the Sieg X3, so I
don't know if their recommendation of their 4" table is CYA. I don't
know what their recommended max load is, so I'm in the dark as to what I
can put on it.

Mike Berger wrote:
A friend pointed out that he rarely uses his large rotary table
because he can't lift it by himself. How heavy is this one?

wrote:
I use a plain old grizzly 8",
http://www.grizzly.com/products/g9298
and a little grizzly 4" chuck
http://www.grizzly.com/products/g9829

Lots cheaper, more versatile, as the one you are talking about is
really tall in the horizontal mode.
they say it changes in "minutes"- well so does mine- I need to indicate
it in, but that only takes a minute or two.

I guess if the speed of changeover is your major consideration, then
this is the ticket, but for size, price, and versitility, it seems like
an ordinary rotary table is better.