Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Adrian Tupper

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

The Reid wrote in
:

Following up to Adrian Tupper

I had a really tedious journey across Cornwall and Devon the
other day. A patrol car doing exactly 70 with a jam behind him. I
drove at 70 too with cruise on, which resulted in a slo-mo
overtake (not comfortable with that) then when I slowed to 60 for
a series of bends he went past at 70 again (too fast IMHO) then
we repeated the whole thing again.

He must have been really bored.

I would think so. I assume he's been told to follow the limits,
the police used to either potter along well below the limit or
drive above them, to avoid such situations, I suspect that has
changed and he was going round bends etc at 70 out of
frustration..
BTW campaigners who disaprove of mobile speed camera vans have
been videoing the camera vans speeding between catching other
people speeding!

LOL.

We have had similar stories about parking wardens stopping off to buy
their fags in restricted areas.

--
Adrian
Remove packaging and take out insurance before emailing me