Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Mark Carver

Default Alba STB Questions

Roger Mills wrote:
The alternative to cross-posting - posting a separate copy to each
group - would cause even more confusion because different people
would reply to each copy but some people would see *both* threads. By
cross-posting, there's only *one* thread, which is visible in *both*
NGs.

Except my regular newsclient, Thunderbird won't let me cross post across different hierarchies,
such as these two groups, so shock horror I've had to post this via Outlook Express.

BTW Roger, there's a reply from me, posted at 08:05 17/5 only in tech.digital with some questions.

--
Mark