Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve knight

Default new infill drawing what do you think?

Here are what I hope to be the final drawings of my new infill body.
It is 9” long and 2.5” tall at the top. This drawing is for a 2”
ironed plane but I will have one for a 2.5” too. The pics show bedding
angles of 45,47,50,55 and 60. The sides are 3/16” brass and the sole
¼” steel.

Let em know if I goofed on the dovetails. They were a bit of a pain to
get the mouth where I wanted it (about 1/3 back). I liked the mouth in
them idle but it caused problems with holding the plane on my other
infills.

http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...cs/infillf.jpg
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...cs/infillb.jpg
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...cs/infillp.jpg