lane

Default Can I convert 115V to 220?

"Phil Barone" wrote in message
om...
I'm buying a skin packaging machine and have never needed 220 before.
I'll probably be moving to a bigger space so it doesn't pay for me to
have it installed and all. Does anyone know if there's a transformer
that will accomplish this? I found one but it will only maintain 20
amps and I need something like 30. Any help will be greatly
appreciated. Phil

Phil

You are a metalworking master! Your web site is very nice and no doubt your
metalworking is superior! I have great admiration for musical instrument
metal workers.

All you need to do is call an electrician. Tell him where you want the 220V
and it will be a simple job for him. No transformer needed. He simply runs
some new wires from your breaker panel.

Best of luck to you in your endeavors.
Lane

PS To the rest of the NG, check out http://www.philbarone.com