Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

On Tue, 16 May 2006 18:59:17 GMT, "Laurie Forbes"
wrote:

"Tangent" wrote in message
roups.com...

Use coyote urine. Available at feed stores and some hunting supply
stores. Spray the area like a coyote would and mark your territory. If
wolf urine is available use that instead.

OK. I'll assume for the moment the above is serious (I expect it would work
alright but can I actually call a feed or hunting supply store and order
coyote (or wolf) urine w/o being laughed at??). One question that comes to
mind is where and how the heck do they collect it (or is it some form of
artificial product)? If such stuff is available, I will try it and, thanks
for the suggestion.

BTW Hawke, thanks for restoring my faith in humanity a little - I was
beginning to think I was the only one who objected to the outrageous crap
that floated to the surface of this thread.

Laurie Forbes

Wheat and chaff, Laurie. You got a lot of responses, all you need is
one that works. Pick yer pony, take yer ride, nobody asked you to
grade the responses. You can choose to be outraged by some responses,
but since you asked I'd suggest that another approach would be to
ignore those responses that offend you, just select those that might
work for you in context of whatever constraints you might impose.