Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default shop layout "planning" software, freeware?

According to Peter Wiley :
In article , DoN. Nichols
wrote:

According to Gunner :

[ ... ]

All cartridges are reloadable. Some are just easier than others to do

Hmm ... are there any non-Berdan primed cartridges for the SKS
(7.62x39)? If not, are there any reliable ways to deprime and re-prime
those? I could imagine making a forked deprimer, but it would be a pain
to use.

Hydraulic decapper. Personally I wouldn't bother, but it has been done.

I have read of them -- but they strike me as rather messy. What
fluid is used? Water? (Then you need to let it dry, of course.) Oil?
That might require rather more aggressive solvents to clean it out
before you can proceed with the reloading.

Thanks,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564