Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m

Default FYI: FREECYCLE

On Wed, 17 May 2006 08:18:44 +0100, Guy King
wrote:

The message
from "Bob Eager" contains these words:

Yes, it works OK. But in my local group (Canterbury) you have to wade
through the ridiculous wants (e.g. "I would like a new model Apple
MAC")...

"Wanted: Moon on a stick". Gets a bit much, doesn't it? There was a girl
asking for a phone with camera and polyphonic ring-tones a while ago.

Hmmm, but then I was given one of them the other day by a mate who had
upgraded. Nokia tiny thing .. haven't used it cos I can't find / see
it .. ?

Do you have the Freecycle girl's ermail addy! ;-)

All the best ..

T i m