Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim

Default Calypso washer makes clothes smell.....

If you leave your wet clothes in the washer for over an hour, your clothes
will have that smell after you dry them. Get them in the dryer right away
when the wash is finished. And leave the washer door open when not in use.

"Art" wrote in message
nk.net...
Use a small amout of bleach once in a while. Keep the door open when
washer isn't in use. I mean real bleach and not color safe bleach.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Recently we have noticed that our clothes have a mildew smell to them.
Most noticable are towels. When you use them they smell like mildew.

Anyone else with this type of washer have this issue?

We use the recommended detergent type.

Thanks